Hearing Aid Solutions
When it comes to selecting hearing aids, today it seems like there are so many features and styles it can be hard to know which ones to choose.
At A&A Audiology we take the guesswork out of choosing the best hearing aids for you. Not only do we offer comprehensive screening and interviews to help determine the best features and style for your lifestyle, but we offer only the industry-leading hearing aid brands in quality and performance.
We know you’ll be spending a lot of time with your hearing aids when you work and when you play—in noisy environments and peaceful moments. Let us help you find the most supportive hearing aids for you. To prepare for your upcoming fitting, it is helpful to do your research ahead of time. Here is a list of the hearing aid brands we closely work with and some of the most state of the art innovations they offer.
When you have hearing loss it can make it hard to hear the people in your life and even your own voice may be hard to hear. However as of March 2023 Signia has offered a new family of hearing aids which is guaranteed to improve your everyday communication.
“Signia is committed to developing world’s first technologies that enhance hearing in even the most immersive environments, equipping today’s consumers with the solutions they need to live life to the fullest,” said Mike O'Neil, President of Signia U.S. “With our Augmented Xperience platform, we’ve changed the way users hear the world; now, beginning today, we can offer more consumers than ever before the opportunity to hear brilliantly, regardless of their hearing loss level and budget.”
Now available from Signia Integrated Xperience platform, including:
- Pure Charge&Go IX,
- Silk Charge&Go IX
Unleash the power of conversation. With Signia Integrated Xperience, every word you say, every laugh you share, and every story you tell enhances all life's essential moments. This is about more than just hearing better. It is about giving you the confidence to engage, interact, and contribute, especially in noisy group conversations. Do not just observe from the sidelines. Dive into the conversation.
What is new with Widex?
Designed with a stylish profile and soft rounded edges, SmartRIC is the shortest in its class. The design, inspired by the elegant curves of glasses’ temple tips, is both contemporary and stylish. Choose from a selection of colors that resonate with your modern aesthetics. Overall, it is a seamless fusion of user-friendliness, aesthetics, and functionality.
- With a 4-hour charge, you are equipped for up to 37 hours of natural hearing.
- With five charges, the portable charger has enough power to let you hear for a week without plugging in.
- Compact yet powerful, it fits easily into your bag or pocket.
- The LED light indicators give you an immediate, clear understanding of your charging status, so you are never caught off guard.
We offer a range of hearing aids to support better hearing for virtually any listener in any environment including these new innovations for 2024:
- BiCore: BiCore is designed to enhance background noises and passing conversation speech sounds simultaneously, giving you more access to the people and world around you.
- MotionCore: MotionCore hearing aid models are designed to adapt to your environment in real time so you can clearly hear no matter your location, using adaptive AI machine learning.
- TruCore: TruCore models are designed to deliver a comfortable, clear, and natural listening experience wherever you go.
- MyCore: MyCore models emulate binaural signal processing of natural hearing with two ears, so you can hear more similar to a normal hearing range.
Audéo Lumity focuses on giving you improved speech understanding with its unique Phonak SmartSpeech™ Technology so you can enjoy conversations in many challenging listening situations.
- Easier hearing in many situations
- Universal connectivity
- Health data tracking
- Disposable battery and rechargeable models
Now you can get back the real sounds of life — precise and balanced — with Oticon Real, delivering:
- Technology that supports how the brain naturally processes sounds
- Better access to the full sound scene
- Increased awareness, engagement, and focus in the real world
Oticon Real has a distinct, elegant design and is available in 4 styles, 9 colors and 2 charger options.
- Oticon Real miniRITE T style comes with disposable batteries for hassle‑free, immediate replacement of power
- Oticon Real miniRITE R rechargeable style allows for overnight charging or charging on the go with our SmartCharger
- Oticon Real miniBTE T style is ideal for those who prefer disposable batteries
- Oticon Real miniBTE R is available for those who want the convenience of a rechargeable hearing aid
- Direct streaming with Bluetooth LE Audio
ReSound Nexia connects to new Bluetooth LE Audio with compatible devices, offering the clearest sound and lowest battery consumption for all-day streaming.
- Join the new world of Auracast
This next generation of assistive listening technology is being rolled out in public places globally and in everyday devices.
- Hands-free calls
Stream hands-free calls from iPhone, iPad and compatible Android™ devices* directly to ReSound Nexia.
- Connect to Mac computers
Use your ReSound Nexia hearing aids as a headset, now also when using a Mac computer to stream audio to your ears and take online meetings or FaceTime calls.
Life is full and beautiful when you can embrace all the sounds it has to offer. Welcome to the Vivante experience.
The expanded style offering on Vivante provides you with more choice to match preferences and lifestyles.
Two new models deliver even more variety on the Vivante platform
- Moxi V-312 is our smallest RIC featuring direct connectivity and an innovative design
- Stride V-PR is our rechargeable BTE offering direct connectivity, tap control and flexible fitting options
Get in touch with us today to get answers to questions or schedule an appointment.